Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18/02/2010 - Teru teru bozu

it's finals now, 4 or 5 more months to go
our group is now working on teru bozu for final, yes I'm one of the few responsible for concept art and the IP development, most of all I got a strong feeling I'm going to be helping with the modeling , texturing as well as rigging stage like alot.
this time is abit less pressure until we reach end of the pre production period, aih, pre production period is my favourite. anyway since we're a 4 person group might as well be able to produce something worthy. and now it's 4 30 am in the morning, jsut came back from gaming and yumcha with my high school buddy foo and younger brother veng soon, yea it's been awhile since some of the people from SS17 will sit down and yumha together, brings back alot of memories XD
I would be sleeping now but I decided to stay up till some concept art is done for teru world or I won't allow myself to rest, lol I leave the website and pitch for the rest of the day la. speaking of my website I had redesigned it twice because I didn't like the look, my web design skills always tells me it's the main menu that has the most impact and message other than my work(which is also crap).
the final now is still in early stage so, I have time to play aroudn with things and ideas, hopefulyl I can generate something tonight.

No comments: