Saturday, May 8, 2010

09/05/2010

was back at darren's child(church!) today for small while and guess who I saw there? Tan Chong Hing, my ex tutor for jason's class in analytical drawing back in 2008, he was singing prayer songs, I saw him slightly ajar form the door and tot it was him, but when I went in it rely was him! haha
I never seen him sing before and I never seen him more than happy before in his life XD! as was as if he was full of spirit, even after his found his girlfriend! can say it's good to see him again and seeing people happy is a good thing.
also today's is mother's day, will be celebrating dinner later with my grandmother and relatives therefore today should be cheerfull and remembered XD. I will put up photos if I can and if my old camera battery doesn't die on me

No comments: