Friday, June 4, 2010

4/06/2010

it 10 56 pm and I'm back in penang for a few days taking time of from final project, while I'm here I can cool of and do some small planing for the future while i'm typing this, note that there will be some major chanes in my life after ending my studies, I also realised that as thefew weeks passed, I was reminded of some things that are repeating itself to my present life, some key moments I'm not sure what it means but it's impossible for time to repeat itself.
what I can say is I'm going to build that future and sometimes life wants my path to cross path someone else and something else I never expected. so here is wat I understand, I'm determined to set my future ahead and if life decided who I run into along the way pls let it be for a reason, most of all I hope that the biggest change for me that will happen is that I will meet my match that I can share my life with and not have to have history repeat itself.
so some small things planned.
1. ever since I got out of my ditch of hell, I figured I will change for bettter, unlike you all fucked up lot out there who are just typical bitches and bastards who will never understand what life can really means or friendship.
2. cross paths with people who are good influence and learn from them, pick my own teachers and mentors in life to teach me something I never learned before both in my profession and moral principle.
3. believe in myself that I can be a better artist, believe in myself that I can do animation, prove Kelvin point about me that he is wrong that I can't do animation, yeah, you stupid fuck, I dun even care if you are reading this, believe I can do really well in it that I can work in animation for games and that Ubisoft won't have a reason not to think I'm not good enough.
4. be good to my friends and never turn my back on them in desperate situations and to never give up on a friend, trust and bonds are so important, so are memorable moments.
5. be determined and make a trip to singapore to visit Ubisoft and Lucas animation, they both are making noise this year
6. make sure my application to study character animation gets heard by lifeway college because they have a greedy but not ambitious maniac coming their way XD.

No comments: