Tuesday, April 26, 2011

something that happen


it's 5 18 pm wednesday, I am at lab doing my animation, online and typing out this blog, I can say that 1 did 1 thing today that make me smile, and that is, I drive car here for 1st time, better than never tried before, 1st time and last time.

2nd is now I find more time to refine my previous animation and make it look better. I finally uploaded the animation work progress and can share it here.I can make it look really good. pls be patient with me minasan XD

below is a work I did on character animation lip sync, the dialogue I taken from black hawk down, I plan to do it last year but delay because of my study application. now I have time on holliday I kao yao to do it, it's going to look good! I will make it look good!

work progress 01 - blocking

bhd blocking from chien yih tham on Vimeo.



work progress 02 - in between

bhd in between from chien yih tham on Vimeo.



work progress 03 - breakdowns

Untitled from chien yih tham on Vimeo.




as for others stuff I can share is some things I did my own free time, I got bored doing animation at lab so I take out my tablet and sketch again XD, because I'm still a concept artist in training, randy! you are looking at this pls critique me! XD

No comments: