Monday, May 9, 2011

lifeway

hello it's 9 58 pm now at snells beach lifeway college school of media and I got some stuff to share, 1st of all, got a guest lecturer from Octobor animation here to teach abotu lighting, texturing and rendering, then got news some dude(kei kasai's friend) is coming to teach fulltime at lifeway until august. 2moro will have some meeting with the rodney fella again.

just because lifeway now have some new lecturer not mean they are getting better. as for me hm, I'm continuing to finish my bhd lip sync, it's damn sux! I actually have to repair the damn animation! I trying my best to finish the character animation, I suppose finish it last week but have to delay because I got headache and then running nose!

this week I decide every night I work until kau tim sai. 2moro 8 30 am somemore I have to come here in the morning for the stupid talk thing, I maybe kenot wake up oso! I'm trying to become better at character animation, but each time still making slow progress aduhai >____<

I got to try harder, anyway good news is 4 of my classmates working at huhu studios, doing rigging, animation and lighting, so nice they get internship, I plan to do internship maybe after lifeway apply at oktobor or others company i know.

my neighbours from india damn noisy until I have to ask them nicely to lower their voice, they still noisy! so I damn fedup I decide to move out of lindsey lodge and go to stewart lodge, ma cau hai man! the showers there and student room there more shiok!

anyway just to show the 1st lighting assignment lol



apple on cloth XD


and here's update on bhd lip sync

Untitled from chien yih tham on Vimeo.


No comments: