Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3rd world treatment


it's 5 30 am in morning, and here I am so awake and posting stuff, okei but I am posting something more for a reason, just recently, I seen live video footage of alarming young child that got run over by a van of perpetrator in China Guanzhou, she was run over by 2 trucks! like 1 truck isn't painfull enough for a child!, there were passerby's that totaly ignored her when they could help her a drag her to side for safety but no one give a damn!

this video relly pissed me off about how ignorant and immoral the society of guangzhou in china are, totally unacceptable and relly pissed me off like crazy, so WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUANZHOU PEOPLE??? CAN"T YOU SEE THE LITTLE GIRL IS ON THE GROUND MOTIONLESS BLEEDING TO DEATH? IN PAIN AND SUFFERING AND YOU PASSBY AND DO NOTHING???
WAT THE FUCKS THE MATTER WIT YOU???!!!! SEI CHONG KOK POK KAI!

EVEN MALAYSIAN CHINESE SOCIETY IS NOT LIKE THIS!!

No comments: