Sunday, September 23, 2012

Changed

it's 6 39 am in the morning and I got some updates

I been reading my own blog here from all those past years and i no idea i come so far, i studied and work locally here, i then went overseas for 1 1/2 year and now I am back. i had a plan to stay there but i am still back, except not same like before.

i can say 3 things,  1. i was learning to be responsible, trying to take care of myself in foreign country  2. learn different way to work and think  3.  see what i have learn and how I can try solve problems. Now i'm like wat, 28 years old, I'm almost 30 years old now haih. Well i'm back here applying for jobs locally and also gotten to do a animation test at RnH, good news is I roughly finished it, now I got today and 2moro to refine it. there are somethings I want to share more here, i rarely share it

i'm an artist by profession and i am learning art from life experience, it's both good and bad but it taught me something, I'm not relly afraid to try things anymore, it's about if I am interested annot I also learn to accept somethings they way there are and i also try to understand how they work, I also would like to change things. i'm thinking of the future ahead too, do I want to stay working for ppl forever? or do I want to be a boss? or shud I think about working wit partners who I can trust? partners wit similar experience of mine and  relly know what they are doing.

so here I am now 28 years old and thinking like 10 - 20 years in front, stabile job and money, financial security, future, brains, investment and secure life, other than personal life, learning skill, responsibility and focus of becoming an artist.

some friends that I knew before have moved on to be lecturer, head of animation department, running their own company sick and tired of today boss(as for me, I think we, the younger generation can do better than them, we can be better than them) some quit life of an artist and some stay as artist but prefer to be follower. Then I also remember wat my senior said to me "chien yih, why don't you try to be a leader?" and i was like hm... not sure yet man, not the time and very risky, if you want to be leader there's alot to learn, hm, he said if he were to invite me to join his company someday I wud try avoids make same mistake again, you know something? i am starting to understand that he said to me

and I'm learning slowly how to do that slow, I'm not sure how but I found a way and I'm glad I did, I'm going to stick to it, i found my next goal, learning to slowly avoid the same mistakes I have about industry people and I'm going to learn my craft better than before, while I learn also how a person can actually do things they never sure about. Hm so before i finish this blog I'm going to actually announce some plans, i will find myself a job to support myself since i back here and then in maybe 2 and more years i will visit overseas again for holliday, after that i will see wat happens after that.


No comments: