Tuesday, September 18, 2012

streamyz, animation test and progress

hello its 3 46 am in the morning and i'm got my streamyz back, here are some new updates

i got my call from someone called siew lai chin from RnH last week and had informal interview from there on the phone, we talked nearly 25 mins on the phone, shortly after then she passed some maya and intrustion files to me so I can settle the animation test, so far 2 down and 1 more to go.

so far reason i got steamyz back is to apply for other jobs online in case this wan fails, alrite, I need to get back to my test soon to make up for lost time because i didn;t feel well yesterday, will finish up my blocking today and hopefully can spline today. maybe today i can share some progress or after I finish all the 3 test I can share the progress here.

No comments: