Friday, November 30, 2012

animation test

5 43 am

so here is latest updates, i have been screwed by animation test given to me by backbone entertaiment,  acrtually they screw up so in end i screwed up, story is liek this, they gave me 5 days to do animation test so they watned me install plug in for maya, to generate character rigs, but the plug in is fail therefore delay my test, next they asked me to use andy rig for my test, that test is walk cycle, run cycle, weight lift and acting with dialogue.

the person that give me this test is come from institution that is opposite of my interest, majoring in industrial design not from animation background. anyway screw it, i kena finish run cycle today then i can continue to weight lifting, i got 1 goal rite now, finished everything by monday and refine on monday so I can submit by monday around like 3 or 4 pm.



No comments: