Tuesday, July 2, 2013

more interview coming

6 47 pm

wake up late again diu nia seng, and got another 2 more interviews coming, one for framemakerscreative sdn bhd at jaya one and the other at shah alam gancho studios doing 3d animation series. hopefully one of these few company work out well.

i'm still building on my animated film website, progress is slow but it's moving somewhere, in time later I will introduce the website to friends and then collagues, and hopefully someday if people are interested they can get involved if they want and I can pay them as freelancers on board the project.

I didn't go for peoplelove 2nd interview today for a good reason, I don't think i can commit 10 or even 20 years to them and i don't see how I can contribute my 3d skills to their retail projects, maybe interior designers can even if I'm wrong but not me, I'm made for animation.

No comments: