Saturday, September 28, 2013

二个月在Gancho!

10 55 am

hm 2 months at gancho and counting! and i'm still alive and kicking, i just wonder what comes next, so for further updates here what happens. i'm mostly responsible for modeling and texturing props and environments for little scientist a corporate project for fun science, aimed at pre school, I also became a taxi driver to the art director.

next thing is I become generous enough to fetch and send home my co worker who was an online friend to me last year, this year we met and work in same company. to be honest I never expect to work in same company with her, coincidence? anyways i got some house responsiblity to settle this weekend, i been delaying it too long ady

been delaying personal projects so i can rest more for weekend, but i decided i will continue working on them, next scenario is i got in train further my figure drawing, color value and color moods and digital painting for production art, all the essential things to train in

i think i'm probably moving more towards art sense, my technical lagging behind like crazy, other updates is gancho studios have 2 concept artist at moment, 4 modellers, 1 animator, 1 technical director, 1 art director, 1 illustrator, 1 managing director and 4 interns.

one of the intern plans to extend their training for another 3 months plus to learn more stuffs, maybe you can teach if you want to help train them, i think there is more than awaits me but i am yet to know what is coming


No comments: