Wednesday, October 16, 2013

dream about auckland

10 : 16 am

had a dream yesterday night about auckland city, was back there and saw AUT and the ACG building, mom was with me and we were aruging about who knows auckland city better, but honestly i think I know it better than her because i walk there everyday in the city.

have been having alot of dreams about auckland city previously, just never know why only, do i miss auckland city? not actively thinking about it but other side of me feeling like that either way i am long way from there, updates? i just renew my road tax until year 2014 nov allowing me to drive around for another year XD

recently just learned that the retirement age have been changed to 55- 60 years old, good or bad I dunno but thats latest news related to social warfare


No comments: