Friday, December 6, 2013

life so far

11 am

friday, the start of the weekend, and here i am again blogging instead of doing work, this week gone past by so fast and ever since i started at ganchos 3 months have already passed like it was just yesterday. so wats the latest updates? hm I have a very first intern to teach and guide in modelingn she will be here for 3 months i think so I can only try my best to guide her and help her learn as much as possible

her name is chui yee, lim chui yee and she first came into interview last week, I seen her but have no idea who she is and she was going to be under me until my MD just informed me on company skpye, so I have taken her for  week so far and counting XD hopefully I will survive the next 3 months.

given her maya basics and training so far just to make sure she knows enough to able to work in maya for a beginner and sooner I will show her more tools and how maya will work with, also get to know abit about her other than just work. anyway more photo updates!



our lunch session together, this time with me inside the photo!


my intern of left Chui Yee and Shuet Ling(pst I'm planing on dating her in future)


office cat, he's name is edward and he loves me XD

No comments: