Wednesday, February 26, 2014

a new journey

4 28 pm

news updates, greetings, been quite awhile i haven't blog in here so make my point straight and short

1. I was not given a new contract by ganchos so i resigned on feb 10th, given my last pay cheque and moved on, at moment on short break while doing my reel and some freelance work.

2. decided where i would be going next if not I will be in auckland city for holliday for may to attend che's graduation. mom asked for my help for penang education fair, i guess i will go and help out after all.

3. friends i know who were art graduates have been resigned or quit this industry for either personal and financials reasons

also to share this video made by ex staff from Rhythm and hues


a documentary about their last project "Life of Pi" and the aftermath of bankcruptcy, i feel for the founder the most, he have to make a painfull decision he was forced to make but didn't want to make at all.

other updates i probably will mention in march or later depending if I can bother to blog at all lol

No comments: