Friday, March 7, 2014

march

9 am

it's been almost 1 month since i left from ganchos and been on break since then, few updates so to show i' not dead yet,

1. been doing freelance projects of modeling sets and environment, keeping my skills still on the go and learning continuesly, can also say that's building a connection and work relationship with others.

2. been seeing alot of job advertisement lately for modeling, lectureing and even animation jobs, i would the more opportunity and options the better.

3. also still doing my demoreel, it's my one of the main projects at the moment, keeps me going, and i like that, gives myself a project to work on keeps my mind going, gives me something to do so I know that i won't back down any moment, that I won't get bored.

4. my ex classmate from toa meet with me a few times to introduce me to this network marketing called Usana and I'm like so blur about it, having no idea whats it all about and how it goes about

those are updates for now, in future will post more news

No comments: