Sunday, September 21, 2014

2nd interview

6 44 am

i'm awake very early and I'm scheduled for 2nd interview today with vision animation and wau animation 2moro at cyberjaya. I have no idea why i am even going but i prefer to have something to do at moment than rotting at home.

anyway, I am leaving the house around 9 30 am to PJ and will have to return to subang later around 3 30 pm if i can make it to meet with whitecliff college. other updates is I have finallized the trailer drawing for possession.



after several revisions i decided this is the final revised idea and i will stick with it, next stage i decided will be followed by concept art for each character and the environments, I will still continue writing the full story. i just hope that the art stages will look good as the story progress.

brainsotrming a story alone is relly hectic because i myself find it hard to develop a story i need to get help from other people and some small oppinions. So at the moment, this project is currently solo until later anyone decides they wish to take part in it.


No comments: