Friday, July 22, 2016

Eco pictures and class

5 48 pm

so here is some updates

1. just started my Advance class and delivered my final letter to animonsta studios and also interview at eco pictures, for position for animator which i'm thinking will not happen. but instead, i will continue with personal projects and also wondering if i should even interview again.
2. my kanji have not become better because i did not do study, sigh..
3.i found another purpose now, to build my ability to learn about the world, japan, and also earn some cash to go overseas again, that already sounds like alot of goals but too much to do so little time.
4. Also played shogun 2 fall of the samurai again and loosing battles like I cannot play it properly. but well i guess that means i got more time to improve haha.

No comments: