Tuesday, September 1, 2020

2020 and something i never expected

 12 28 am

i have not blogged in a long time so i thought i would mention something after taking forever. here are some updates.

1. i am not with Astro anymore, i felt that things were seriously not working out over there, so for the sake of my life and health i had to terminate that vendorship. i hwas fighting with myself for months about what to do and decision i had to make, at last i have to make the same old decision like i did in the past.

2. i am still studying japanese, currently in advance 11, some newly arrived sensei from japan, i swear they keep giving the fresh new ones.

3. i have not been doing much since the pandemic started.mostly at home, but now i am out and trying to be productive, i try to make the full use of it.

4. I had an interview, an offer from OLM Asia and then first day with them. supervisor well was a different story altogether. i just wonder what made them offer me the job. 3 months probation, maybe an extend but i don't expect anything. it's possible i will be removed even before the probation is over.

5. look i know that my pissed off angry personality was triggered yesterday and i barely held him off, 5 months passed my be in astro in the blink of an eye just like flystudio and i never expected to stay either way. I can't believe i actually lasted the day in cyberjaya, last time was 2 weeks only, how long will i do this time? between early termination and being productive.

6. not i can't sleep son of a bitch. i won't tell mom anything because i know that in my life, nothing is ever final

i prefer to write in summary these days because i am really too lazy to write in full, i will sum it all but just saying a few predictions. i don't know my future and it's not predictable unless i made a choice somewhere. i hope by all means that i at least do consider my own choices

No comments: