Friday, September 18, 2020

OLM and resignation

 10 57 pm

i will cut to the chase

1. for sometime it's been bothering me, when OLM offered me the position as their 2D animation production coordinator assistant i was very puzzled.  My Japanese is terrible, i never done this type of job before and i was still accepted. don't get me wrong, i am so gratefull they offered my the opportunity. But i tell you the truth i don't think i am fit for this position.

2. I know it could not come at a worse time but, please, i need to be convinced to stay, i don't have kids and my mother is still alive, unless it was the exact opposite scenario i wouldn't even think about resigning.

3. I need to study this week for japanese, i am really falling behind in studies.

4. I need to consider the future, about whether i should remain in animation or leave it behind for good.

No comments: