Sunday, July 31, 2022

last day of July

 11 40 pm

here are some latest updates

1. July is over soon and august is about to start, my training ends in august 19th and kelvin mentions GAC007 is the last and final assignment before we all say our goodbyes and never see each other again. i want to thank kelvin and johannes for being patient through this training. and Virtuos games for even accepting any of us, and i have a day off tomorrow.

2. parked my car at the designated spot for an entire week and no entitled asshole have confronted me so far, not even the MBSJ gave me a ticket.

3. watched Dune miniseries during the weekend.

4. did some shopping for the house, filled the car petrol, adjust my touch and go card. probably do more shopping tomorrow.

5. almost 3 months is about to pass and i think i will return to my normal life after 19th august.

No comments: