Friday, October 14, 2022

rejection and some meeting

 8 50 pm

latest updates

1. got rejection form mason games, expected anyway because i felt the COO was being an asshole, decided not to go with Ricrym because i felt the person who interviewed me was a complete amateur's in 3D and did not understand games much, i am armature too but i train in the methods.

2. CATS international called me up and i decided to meet up with their HR manager next Wednesday for a casual chat about their academy just to find out more.

3. feel a little sad, and wonder if I really have career in games industry at all, should i still reconsider what i will do? because I'm thinking that I am probably waiting effort.

4. still building the idea for the station, not doing prototype yet, but making small prototypes over time and actually testing out early stuff that i could use during my training in Virtuos, did trim sheets, and floating geometry together with hi poly to low poly baking. i will post some of the ideas here soon.

5. thinking maybe of going KWSP next week and mom reminded me to do something about my retirement fund in there.

6. not sure what to do next apart from keep searching, attend interviews if there are any and developing the second game.

No comments: