Sunday, January 8, 2023

Rooms Cleared

 9 36 pm

latest updates

1. all rooms on top are cleared, mom's room all clothes are cleared, my room everything is cleaned out, a fresh start, and i fully occupied che's room. I also decided to cycle between all toilets to make sure the shower, taps and toilet will flush and produce water. I sprayed and wiped near the work table as much as i can now, i will do the rest next week, which are sweeping the floor, vacuuming and washing the back, to keep myself busy. Also found some family photos that have been hidden somewhere, i will preserve and keep whatever i can.

2.  I think i will spare whatever time i have to do tutorials and work on the station. I will still also apply to positions in game companies. i just hope that I can get better with each time i try something.


No comments: