Tuesday, October 9, 2012

job interviews

8:49 am, Subang Jaya Selangor

it's early in the morning and I have some good news, local company called Lemon Sky Studio sdn bhd contact me and reply saying they want to interview. i have interview schedule 2moro wit them around 4 pm, aiyoh, i just hope got parking space only and enough money to pay for it.

ever since i come back I been getting calls for job interview, from frame makers creative, Aizo Digital and now Lemon Sky Tv, how come here can so easy get reply for job interview but auckland so hard to get 1 reply for interview. Anyway i dun want to think too much, today I will edit my reel, print out resume and burn my stuff to dvd for interview then tonite drive there and find the location.

i think this is 1 interview out of so many

No comments: