Monday, December 12, 2022

December

 11 01 pm

latest updates

1. I completed the prototype for The Station and started with the modeling stage, i figured i will switch between modeling for the different sections and stasis at moment, because i will start from there first. them slowly move.

2. Cats college got back to me and still have not got back to them yet, i decided it's best to return their call by tomorrow, i saw they posted a job advertisement in jobstreet and it's possible that i will get pushed away, serves me right, why did i decide to just wait abit to get back to them. in fact am if I have to do this part time lecturer thing? because once i call there is no turning away, i feel even asking about termination is shit enough. yes i feel really shit right now

3. Paid the other half for my PC and will wait from here onwards.

4. i don't think there will be anymore interviews for december, or next year

No comments: