Friday, December 16, 2022

Mock Teaching and New PC

 3 19 am

some latest updates.

1. was invited for interview at APU, met 3 people, one was Head of Design, 1 was HR and the other i forgot, shared my mock teaching, showed my reel, and the shrine to them, they were nice to me and showed me respect, that was more than i can ask for

2. fully paid and received new PC after so many years, the cost is 10500 MYR but it is worth it, because i will not be buying or changing anything for next 9 years, this will have to be everything until i can collect more money and need reason for upgrade. test unreal engine 5.1 and it seems to cook and package well. I also migrated some stuffs over and will install all the applications again slowly.

3.  now that this PC is stronger i should have no issue dealing with framerate.

No comments: