Wednesday, December 28, 2022

End of the year

 8 38 am

some latest updates

1. well lets see, i hesitated about my reply to CATS college and did not respond until like 3 weeks later, they decided to go with other lecturers instead, this is my biggest issue, hesitation. Until they decided to pick someone else.

2. I don't think APU will get back to me at all so, best not to think about it and keep going. well i did tell myself i think this is my last interview for the month and year, maybe next year would be alot worse.

3. continue watching Unreal Engine tutorials and learning stuff, continue on Unity documentation and tutorials, and continue going to Polycount to see if there are new stuff over there, then continue working on the station despite i know the planning is not great at all.

4. i'm not sure what to do next, i just hope that next time i could respond faster to offers, because entering the games industry is my main choice now.

No comments: