Saturday, April 15, 2023

April 2023

 4 41 am

latest updates

1. had my interview with Javier Benitinez, the onyx academy head, and i didn't think the interview will happen but it did. the interview started with just greetings then i shared information of myself. then he looked at my artwork, at first he was very interested in me in very positive manner, and wanted to have me in the programme then in slowly become not so positive and had doubt about me. then mentions results will come on 20th of whether the candidate will be selected for training. I have strong feeling i am not selected already and will need to move on.

2. I applied to a few other companies for interview as well, something tells me i just made a dumb choice but not sending back the application to Calian. I recently applied for modellers position with 2 other companies and waiting for any respond.

3. Next Monday is the last and final class for Japanese conversation.

4. Other than that i have no idea what will happen, except work on the station.

No comments: