Thursday, April 20, 2023

Onyx Academy

 6 17 am

some updates

1. so i recently completed my interview for the month and didn't look like it went well, also got caught in a traffic on the highway because i wanted to take the NPE and someone blocked me.

2. I got an offer to be accepted into Onyx academy to study environment art for 5 months, tuition free, visa free, transport money free, commuting free no allowance, not like i need the allowance anyway. I will ask Javier Benitez alot of questions before i return with the form or maybe will return to him with the form.

3. I also tried to get myself a freelance gig but it seems they can't be bothered to respond. so there you have it.

4. I am not sure yet how i will manage financially this year, but i hope that i can at least complete the environment artist training. regarding interviews i will see if they are needed at all.


No comments: